Root Samsung EPIC 4G GINGERBREAD EL22/EL30/FC09/FC19
Requirement files Root Samsung EPIC 4G Gingerbread
How to Root Samsung EPIC 4G Gingerbread
1. First download and copy all the files over to the SDCard Superuser.zip
2. Open odin, PDA content with cwm-126.96.36.199-epic4g.tar.md5, uncheck Reset Time, and Check Auto Reboot
3. Turn off the Epic 4g, and enter into the Download Mode, how, Hold number 1 (one) on the keyboard by sliding the Power button at the same time, until it comes out that says Android colored Yellow Downloading ..
4. Epic 4g plug into the computer is Download Mode, and it will be detected in Odin COM 15 (figures are not the same on every computer), if not detected please check your data cable and also check the installed driver epic 4g
5. Click Start on Odin
6. Wait a minute, later Epic 4g Yourself restart, after restart, off epic 4g Data Cables
7. Turn off the Epic 4g, Epic 4g Enter into Recovery Mode (hold down Power, Volume down, camera, at the same time)
8. When already in CWM Recovery, (volume up = up, down = volume down, camera button = select, button back = back)
navigate to the “Install zip from sdcard”, “choose zip from sdcard”, select “Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip”, select “Yes”, wait a minute, until the end.
9. back to the start menu and the “Reboot system now”
10. Congratulations Superuser installed on your Epic 4G and Epic 4g you have “ROOT”