Root Samsung Galaxy I5510 with SuperOneClick
Root Samsung Galaxy I5510 – Definition of rooting probably already in the know, the point is how to gain administrator privileges on my level in our device because there are some applications that can only run if get root privileges, for example, is the Titanium Backup backup tools.
Tool that is used to Root Samsung Galaxy I5510 in this tutorial is SuperOneClick.
Step Root Samsung Galaxy I5510 is as follows:
1. Download tool for rooting (SuperOneClick)
2. Extract the file to a specific folder donwload (it is up to put where)
3. Make sure the driver of the device we’ve installed, the easiest way is to install KIES (on the CD of your Samsung Galaxy I5510)
4. Unmount Memory Card in Samsung Galaxy I5510: Settings – SD card & phone storage
5. Enable USB Debugging presence at: Settings – appliations – Development.
6. Connect the Samsung Galaxy I5510 to your PC using a data cable
7. Run the application SuperOneClick.exe extract the files from the folder that has previously didonlot (For users of Win7 / Vista, run the application as administrator by right click and select run as administrator).
8. Click on the button to get started doing rooting root.
9. Wait until the rooting process is completed, then will appear the successful rooting.
10. Samsung Galaxy I5510 has been successful in rooting, please try to run applications that need root privileges ……