Root Samsung Galaxy MINI – Android root function is to give the user full rights to the Android to be able to get into the Android system. By doing Root, users can add, subtract or modify files or data that is located on the Android system when in the default state (not root) files can not be accessed. If the analogy Windows computer operating system, Android root function is to give administrator privileges to the user.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy MINI S5570 Gingerbread
1. Download upd_1.zip
2. Put the file on the root of your SD-card. (Not in a folder/directory, but on the top layer.)
3. Power down your phone.
4. Enter recovery mode by holding Home+Power-buttons at the same time.
5. Use the volume key’s to scroll through the menu. Select ‘Apply update from sd-card’(Could be something else, but looks like this.) Use the home button to aplly function.
6. Use ‘Select zip from sd card’ to find upd_1.zip on your SD-card.
7. When it asks you if you wanna apply the update, select yes. Use the home button to confirm.
8. Wait for it to finish, then reboot. Your phone is now rooted.