Root Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT I9070 can eliminate the warranty, but no one mentioned that only if you want to submit the claim in un-root first. All risks during the process or after a risk respectively. If the superuser program was slow, make sure USB Debugging on the check / tick.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT I9070
1. Download GT-I9070-root.rar, and extract it somewhere on you local disk.
2. From stuff you just extracted run program Odin3 v1.83.exe
3. Then open Settings in your phone, go to Aplications -> Development and check USB Debugging and Allow mock locations. Both needs to be Checked (Selected).
4. Turn off phone and turn it back on into Download mode, like this press Volume Down + Home button + Power button, wait untill some “strange” screen appers, put in usb cable and choose continue.
5. Now wait until Odin recognize your phone. It can take a while first time, if you have problems search for samsung drivers on the internet,
6. Under PIT file browse for GT-I9070_EUR_XX_8G_20111220_KL6.pit, you have extracted this file before.
7. Under PDA choos rootkernel.tar.md5.
8. Then check what options are checked (Selected), be sure to UNCHECK (remove selction) Re-Partition, Flash Lock, Phone EFS Clear, Phone Bootloader Update! Only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time should be checked (Selected)
9. When this is set just press Start and wait for phone to reboot.
10. Now repeat steps from 4 to 9, with one exception at step 7 now choose xxld1.tar.md5. For other firmwares you can download appropriate kernels here:
11. Download and install Superuser or SuperSU aplication from market and enjoy the rooted phone! And you must also download Busybox to install busyboxbinary.