Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 PLUS P6200 – Android root function is to give the user full rights to the Android to be able to get into the Android system. By doing Root, users can add, subtract or modify files or data that is located on the Android system when in the default state (not root) files can not be accessed. If the analogy Windows computer operating system, Android root function is to give administrator privileges to the user.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 PLUS P6200
- Install the latest version of Samsung Kies. Get it from here.
- Download the rooting file to your PC. Get the ZIP file from here:
- Connect your tablet to your PC. Copy the ZIP file to your tablet’s external SD card.
- Power off your tablet.
- Reboot the device into recovery mode by holding the Volume Up button along with the Power button. As soon as you see the Samsung logo on your screen, let go of the Power button but keep the Volume Up button pressed.
- Once your tablet has booted in recovery mode, select the option to install update from external storage.
- Locate the root.zip file in your external storage. Select the file by pressing the Power button.
- The rooting process will begin. When it finishes, reboot your device.
- Go to the Android Market and search for the SuperUser app. Install the app and update the SU binary.
- Install the BusyBox app from the Android Market.
Your Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus 3G P6200 is now rooted. You can now tweak and further customize your tablet by installing custom ROMs.