Samsung GalaxyTab 7 GT-P1000 – Root is the user “Administrator” if in Windows, so the “root” we can do anything without limits. “Rooting” is the process of installation / enable “root” on our handsets, because by default android does not include the “root”.
How to Root Samsung GalaxyTab 7 GT-P1000
1. Root Samsung GalaxyTab 7 GT-P1000 Froyo
The trick is to use SuperOne Click.
It’s his procedure:
- Galaxy Tab Ensure drivers from KIES installed on your computer.
- Set Galaxy Tab on DEBUG Mode. How: Settings – Application – Development – USB debugging checked his
- Download the software SuperOne Click and install on your computer.
- Connect your Galaxy Tab to your computer
- tap Root
2. Root Samsung GalaxyTab 7 GT-P1000 Gingerbread
- Download the DooMLoRD’s Easy Rooting Toolkit 4.0 app from here and save it on your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Disable, uninstall Samsung Kies and Firewall programs from both, the PC and tablet.
- Connect the Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 with the PC via USB cord.
- Run the file named “runme.bat”.
- Just follow the prompts displayed.
- Then wait until the process is done.